Roasted Carrots with Homemade Za'atar
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 55
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 carrots)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut carrot pieces lengthwise into strips.
- Combine olive oil, sesame seeds, oregano, thyme, sumac, pink salt, and pepper in a bowl. Add carrots and toss to coat; spread carrots onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender and lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Broil carrots until thoroughly browned, 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- You can cut the carrots ahead of time and let them dehydrate in the refrigerator.
Per Serving: 55 calories; 2.7 7.6 0.9 0 244 Full nutrition