Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 402
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain and return penne to the pot.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Mix tuna, spaghetti sauce, salt, pepper, and Italian herbs into the drained penne. Pour penne mixture into an oven-proof dish. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and bread crumbs.
- Broil in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and breadcrumbs are crispy, about 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any kind of cheese you like.
Per Serving: 402 calories; 8.8 58 23.5 30 238 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1