Quick and Easy Tuna Pasta Bake
made it | 0 reviews |
"This is a super quick and easy recipe I made for my seven young children out of whatever I could find in my cupboard one evening! I'd say normally it'd serve 4 adults or up to 6 children. It's on the table in less than 30 minutes."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 402 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain and return penne to the pot.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Mix tuna, spaghetti sauce, salt, pepper, and Italian herbs into the drained penne. Pour penne mixture into an oven-proof dish. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and bread crumbs.
- Broil in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and breadcrumbs are crispy, about 5 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any kind of cheese you like.
Per Serving: 402 calories; 8.8 g fat; 58 g carbohydrates; 23.5 g protein; 30 mg cholesterol; 238 mg sodium. Full nutrition