Southwestern Chicken Packets from Reynolds Wrap®
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 584
- Combine 1/3 cup olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, brown sugar, cumin, paprika, and garlic powder in a large resealable plastic bag. Mix thoroughly to combine. Add chicken tenders and fully coat. Transfer to refrigerator and marinate for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to 425 degrees F. Combine red pepper, yellow pepper, onion, jalapenos, and corn in a large bowl. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Center one-fourth of the pepper mixture evenly on a sheet of Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil. Place two marinated chicken tenders on top of pepper mixture.
- Bring up foil sides. Double-fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- Grill 15 to 20 minutes in covered grill, or until chicken is chicken is tender and juices run clear or meat thermometer reads 165 degrees F.
- Cook's Note:
- Foil packets are a quick and easy way to prepare delicious meals with no clean up.
Per Serving: 584 calories; 34.2 20.3 50.2 129 205 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
An awesome recipe, though I baked these rather than grilling. I added black beans to the peppers and corn, and had a nice little meal all ready. My family really enjoyed these, and have been a...
It was so good. I added butter to to increase the liquids and finished I served the veggies over rice.