Grilled S'mores Ice Cream Sandwiches from Reynolds Wrap®
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"Bite into these delicious Grilled S'mores Ice Cream Sandwiches from Jodi Moreno of What's Cooking Good Looking. Chocolate is melted over graham crackers on the grill and then finished with a big scoop of ice cream. You can also serve these open-faced by just using one graham cracker and melted chocolate with one scoop of ice cream. Brought to you by Reynolds Kitchens®."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 357
Original recipe yields 2 servings (1 ice cream sandwich)
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Fold the Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil in half, making a rectangle, and place it onto the grill in the center.
- Place the graham crackers onto the foil and place the chocolate squares on top.
- Close the grill and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes until the chocolate has melted. Using a spatula, transfer the crackers to a plate.
- Scoop some ice cream over top of one of the crackers with chocolate, and then top with the other cracker and chocolate. Serve immediately.
- Cook's Notes:
- Using Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil on the grill allows you to melt the chocolate onto the graham cracker with ease and without dripping chocolate into the grates.
- Use any flavor ice cream of your choice.
Per Serving: 357 calories; 20.3 42.2 3.9 33 90 Full nutrition