Ingredients30 m servings 283
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lay cod fillets in a baking dish and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Combine water and fish bouillon cube in a bowl. Stir to combine and pour over cod.
- Mix bread crumbs, butter, parsley, dill, tarragon, salt, and pepper in a bowl with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over cod.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork and the crust is golden and crunchy, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute 1 teaspoon dried dill for the fresh dill if desired.
Per Serving: 283 calories; 13.5 16 23.8 72 361 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was a great way to prepare fish. I had Spanish mackerel fillets. I sliced lemons very thinly and placed them under the fish for extra flavor and it really added some punch.
This recipe surprised me. I made this for a family who requested this particular recipe. I'm not a fan of cod fish unless it's beer battered and fried, but this came out great! I followed 99% o...