Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 285
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 chicken breast halves)
- Mix orange juice, soy sauce, honey, hot sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic together in a small bowl to make the sauce.
- Season flour lightly with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Cut chicken breasts into 1/2-inch strips. Dredge chicken pieces in the seasoned flour; sprinkle more salt and pepper on top.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken strips and brown on both sides, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Pour in the orange sauce. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until sauce thickens and chicken is no longer pink in the centers, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Plate the chicken and top with nectarine slices.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to substitute 2 tablespoons ground ginger for the fresh ginger.
Per Serving: 285 calories; 6.2 32.4 25.5 61 808 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1