Ingredients50 m servings 239
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place bell peppers cut-side up on a baking sheet.
- Heat a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir steak until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- Add onion, mushrooms, olive oil, garlic, and steak seasoning to the skillet. Cook and stir until onions and mushrooms are nice and tender, about 5 minutes. Return the steak to the skillet and cook for 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Spoon steak mixture into the bell pepper halves until full. Top with provolone cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese on top is golden brown, about 15 minutes. Let cool.
Per Serving: 239 calories; 15.6 11.1 14.8 48 735 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Love looking for a way to cut down on our bread intake. These were SO good and easy to make. My 11yo wasn't sure if he wanted to eat them but I made him at least try them and 10 minutes later hi...
This recipe was easy and very tasty!I did use fresh steak meat instead of frozen. And I also seasoned the steak meat while browning with a little olive oil.It was a big hit tonight and will make...
This is a 5-star, protein packed dish. I used red peppers; I also bought a pound of deli-sliced eye of round. I used 2 t. of the Montreal steak seasoning. The next time I make this dish (whi...
These are excellent. Followed the recipe exactly. My husband and I really enjoyed these and are looking forward to the leftovers.
I made this exactly how the recipe was written and I thought it was delicious. this recipe is definitely a keeper.
This was goooood! I changed a few things. I made a smoked gouda and american cheese sauce to pour in before baking. I also used fresh steak instead of frozen. In a few of them I added rice to th...