Philly Cheese Steak Sliders
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 386 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 sliders)
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak, bell pepper, and onion. Cook until steak is hot and reaches your desired color, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Slice the connected rolls in half widthwise to look like 2 giant slices of bread. Place the bottom half into the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Spread mayonnaise evenly on top.
- Place 4 slices of pepper Jack cheese over the mayonnaise. Layer the steak mixture and the remaining cheese on top. Cover with the top half of the bread. Spread melted butter on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bread is browned, about 20 minutes. Slice into individual portions.
- Cook's Note:
- Use any kind of steak, fresh or frozen.
Per Serving: 386 calories; 9.8 g fat; 43.4 g carbohydrates; 19.6 g protein; 63 mg cholesterol; 315 mg sodium. Full nutrition