Flank Steak Tacos with Mango-Avocado Salsa
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 30 m servings 301
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine soy sauce, olive oil, lime juice, vinegar, garlic, salt, black pepper, white pepper, garlic powder, oregano, cayenne pepper, cumin, and paprika in a container. Place flank steak in the marinade and refrigerate for 8 to 24 hours.
- Mix mango, avocado, lime juice, jalapeno, red onion, and cilantro together to make the salsa.
- Set an oven rack at least 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Remove flank steak from marinade and pat dry with paper towels.
- Broil flank steak on high, flipping at the halfway mark, until steaks are beginning to firm and are hot and slightly pink in the center, about 18 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 130 degrees F (54 degrees C).
- Cut flank steak into small cubes. Wrap 8 tortillas in a paper towel and heat in the microwave until soft, 20 to 30 seconds. Serve steak on tortillas.
Per Serving: 301 calories; 15.3 29.2 14.3 19 789 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1