Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 482
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Season the steak all over with adobo seasoning. Squeeze 1 lime half onto the steak and rub garlic all over it. Place on a dish and refrigerate, at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil in an ovenproof pan over medium-high heat. Add steak and cook until a crust forms, about 5 minutes. Flip and cook until crusty on the other side, about 5 minutes more.
- Bake steak in the preheated oven until tender, about 30 minutes. Allow steak to cool, about 15 minutes. Slice against the grain.
- Place tortillas on a plate and cover with a damp paper towel. Heat in the microwave until fluffy and warm, about 1 minute.
- Place a portion of steak slices on a tortilla, top with sliced onion and cilantro. Squeeze remaining lime juice on top and add some salsa verde. Repeat with remaining tortillas, steak, onion, and cilantro.
You might also like
Per Serving: 482 calories; 21.2 43.9 29.6 77 607 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1