Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 482 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Season the steak all over with adobo seasoning. Squeeze 1 lime half onto the steak and rub garlic all over it. Place on a dish and refrigerate, at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil in an ovenproof pan over medium-high heat. Add steak and cook until a crust forms, about 5 minutes. Flip and cook until crusty on the other side, about 5 minutes more.
- Bake steak in the preheated oven until tender, about 30 minutes. Allow steak to cool, about 15 minutes. Slice against the grain.
- Place tortillas on a plate and cover with a damp paper towel. Heat in the microwave until fluffy and warm, about 1 minute.
- Place a portion of steak slices on a tortilla, top with sliced onion and cilantro. Squeeze remaining lime juice on top and add some salsa verde. Repeat with remaining tortillas, steak, onion, and cilantro.
Per Serving: 482 calories; 21.2 g fat; 43.9 g carbohydrates; 29.6 g protein; 77 mg cholesterol; 607 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1