Ingredients45 m servings 227
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 12-cup muffin tins or line cups with paper liners.
- Combine butter, sugar, and eggs in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in zucchini, carrots, and vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and baking powder in a separate bowl. Mix into the creamed butter mixture. Stir in raisins and walnuts. Pour batter into the greased muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 17 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute pumpkin pie spice for the nutmeg if preferred.
Per Serving: 227 calories; 11.6 28 3.6 50 254 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
O-MY-GOSH ... these muffin are so... delicious ! I made exactly to the recipe and it made 20 perfect size muffins , took 20 min in oven ( was a bit skeptical of the 17 min to begin with ) I ag...
i made some changes to this recipe and it came out amazing! 2 and 1/2 cups flour 1 cup quick oats 1/2 cup brown sugar + 1/2 cup white sugar one large zucchini + one rounded cup of matchstick ca...
I used brown sugar instead of white & my cupcakes turned out great...
I needed to use up zucchini and carrots in my fridge and wanted to make them into something my three-year-old would eat. This was perfect. It’s not a very sweet muffin so it definitely needed th...