Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 227
Original recipe yields 21 servings (21 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 12-cup muffin tins or line cups with paper liners.
- Combine butter, sugar, and eggs in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in zucchini, carrots, and vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and baking powder in a separate bowl. Mix into the creamed butter mixture. Stir in raisins and walnuts. Pour batter into the greased muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 17 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute pumpkin pie spice for the nutmeg if preferred.
Per Serving: 227 calories; 11.6 28 3.6 50 254 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I needed to use up zucchini and carrots in my fridge and wanted to make them into something my three-year-old would eat. This was perfect. It’s not a very sweet muffin so it definitely needed th...