Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 d 30 m servings 587
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 chicken breasts)
- Combine coconut milk, Hawaiian marinade, and garlic powder in a dish large enough to marinate the chicken breasts. Add chicken. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator, turning every 3 to 4 hours, about 24 hours.
- Combine coconut milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and butter flavoring in a dish. Add pineapple. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator, at least 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate. Place chicken on hot grill; discard marinade. Cook chicken, without pressing or poking, and flipping only twice, until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 5 to 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Transfer chicken to a platter; let rest for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Place pineapple on the hot grill and cook on medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer grilled pineapple to the platter with the chicken.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can replace the coconut milk with cream of coconut, but if you do, watch the chicken... There will be added sugar so it will burn easier. Also added sugar means added calories.
- The longer you marinate the chicken and pineapple, the better.
Per Serving: 587 calories; 20.2 63.6 34.3 67 3142 Full nutrition