Ingredients55 m servings 388
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a shallow baking pan, place sweet potatoes, new potatoes, beets, parsnips, carrots, and shallots. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Arrange vegetables in a single layer. Roast 15 minutes.
- Cut sausage into 3 portions, then halve each portion lengthwise. Stir vegetables and push to one side of the pan. Place sausage, cut side down, on other side of the pan. Roast for 10 minutes more or until sausage begins to brown and vegetables are tender. Season with rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- For sauce, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, horseradish, and Worcestershire. Serve sausage and vegetables with sauce.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use 12 ounces of any variety of mixed root vegetables in addition to the sweet potatoes.
Per Serving: 388 calories; 27.2 23.8 11 46 683 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
I used new mixed potatoes, asparagus, baby carrots and onions along with chicken apple sausage. Very easy to make and delicious.
This is easy to make and very tasty. I think this would be a great recipe for dinners with a large number of guests. Switch out the sausage to the one that you prefer. There is a lot of exper...
So so delicious!! We are a family of three and I double this because we love the leftovers so much. The dipping sauce is the icing on the cake. I never measure anything out in ounces, so to doub...