Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h servings 29
Original recipe yields 48 servings
- Combine raspberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a saucepan and mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Inspect 3 jars for cracks and rings for rust, discarding any defective ones. Immerse in simmering water until jam is ready. Wash new, unused lids and rings in warm soapy water.
- Slowly bring raspberry mixture to a boil and simmer uncovered over medium heat until the mixture is no longer liquid, 40 minutes to 1 hour. Stir every few minutes and skim off any foam with a ladle or a large spoon.
- Ladle raspberry jam immediately into the prepared jars, filling to within 1/4 inch of the top. Run a clean knife or thin spatula around the insides of the jars to remove any air bubbles. Wipe rims with a moist paper towel to remove any spills. Top with lids and tightly screw on rings.
- Place a rack in the bottom of a large stockpot and fill halfway with water. Bring to a boil and lower jars 2 inches apart into the boiling water using a holder. Pour in more boiling water to cover jars by at least 1 inch. Bring to a rolling boil, cover, and process for 10 minutes.
- Remove the jars from the stockpot and place onto a cloth-covered or wood surface, several inches apart. Let rest for 24 hours without moving the jars. Gently press the center of each lid with a finger to ensure the lid does not move up or down. Remove the rings for storage and store in a cool, dark area.
Per Serving: 29 calories; 0.1 7.4 0.1 0 < 1 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very easy to prepare and I also to had all the ingredients. thank you very much for sharing this recipe I already want to make it again.