Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 2 m servings 304
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 burgers)
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, pumpkin, 3/4 cup basil, beet, oats, 1/4 cup goat cheese, garlic, salt, and ginger. Mix until well combined. Cover and chill for 30 minutes or until easy to work with.
- In a very large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Meanwhile, divide the mixture into 4 portions and press each portion into a 4-inch patty.
- Cook patties in hot oil over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until firm and lightly browned, turning once halfway through cooking.
- Spread remaining 1/4 cup goat cheese over toasted bread slices. Top with quinoa burgers. If desired, garnish with additional fresh basil, diced tomato, and/or sliced red onion.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute mashed cooked sweet potato for the pumpkin.
- Feel free to use spinach in place of the basil.
- If you only find regular goat cheese, in a medium bowl, beat the cheese and a few teaspoons of milk with an electric mixer until softened.
Per Serving: 304 calories; 10.9 45.7 8.6 2 683 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1