Garlic-Butter Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 275 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the bread on a 12x24-inch piece of aluminum foil, taking care to keep the bread in a loaf shape. Fold the foil halfway up around the sides of the bread. With a sharp bread knife, cut the bread lengthwise in half, cutting halfway down through the bread slices.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Brush 2/3 of the butter mixture between the slices of bread. Sprinkle 1 cup of the mozzarella, the pepperoni, and 2 tablespoons parsley between the slices. Drizzle the remaining butter mixture over the top of the bread loaf.
- Place the foil-lined bread on a rimmed baking sheet. Gently cover bread with additional foil and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Uncover and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes more or until cheese is golden and bread is just browned and crisp on the outside.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. If desired, sprinkle with additional parsley and serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
- Cook's Notes:
- For easier preparation, omit slicing the bread lengthwise and leave the bread as full slices.
- You can use any pizza sauce or marinara sauce you prefer.
Per Serving: 275 calories; 15.9 g fat; 25.9 g carbohydrates; 9 g protein; 38 mg cholesterol; 633 mg sodium. Full nutrition