Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 239
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Brush bread, zucchini, squash, eggplant, and red onion with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Grill zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, and red onion, covered, on grill rack, directly over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender, turning once halfway through grilling. Remove vegetables and set aside to cool slightly.
- Grill bread on grill rack directly over medium-high heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until toasted and lightly charred, turning once halfway through grilling. Remove bread and set aside.
- Cut grilled, cooled vegetables into 1-inch pieces. Transfer to a very large bowl. Toss with remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil and red wine vinegar. Add arugula, tomatoes, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, and basil and toss gently to combine.
- Cut grilled bread into 1-inch pieces and add to vegetable mixture; toss gently to combine.
- Serve immediately or let stand at room temperature for up to 30 minutes. To serve, garnish with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to use cherry tomatoes.
Per Serving: 239 calories; 12.9 25.5 8.4 9 470 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1