Broccoli Gratin with Herbed Cream Cheese
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"We love broccoli and, combined with cheese, it tastes extra yummy."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 357
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a casserole dish.
- Combine broccoli and vegetable broth in a pot and cook over medium heat until broccoli is almost tender, about 5 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon, drain, and add to the casserole dish.
- Combine cream cheese, cream, and a few tablespoons of the vegetable broth from cooking the broccoli. Season with Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Distribute cream cheese mixture on top of the broccoli. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and butter pieces.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any type of grated cheese for the gratin. I often just use up whatever small cheese pieces I have left in my fridge.
- You can also mix in cauliflower but double the pre-cooking time for cauliflower.
Per Serving: 357 calories; 31 10 8.5 93 598 Full nutrition