Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 465
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oil in the pot of an electric pressure cooker set on Saute mode. Add beef; cook until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes. Add onion and cook, stirring constantly, until soft, 3 to 5 minutes. Add garlic; cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Pour wine into the pot and bring to a boil while scraping the browned bits of food off the bottom with a wooden spoon to deglaze. Add carrots, celery, and tomatoes; stir well. Add 1 1/2 cups chicken broth, thyme, bay leaf, salt, and pepper.
- Close and lock the lid. Select Meat/Stew option or high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 35 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Mix 1/3 cup broth with cornstarch to make the slurry.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Select Saute option and bring mixture to a boil. Slowly add in the slurry. Let simmer until stew thickens slightly, 3 to 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use any extra-lean cut of beef you like.
Per Serving: 465 calories; 29.4 24.4 24.3 79 976 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Delicious! I added potatoes and served it with homemade buttermilk rolls.