Easy Vegetarian Tomato Casserole
2 made it | 0 reviews |
"This is a really easy vegetarian casserole with tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, and eggs. Eat as a side or as a vegetarian main with salad."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 419
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-low heat and cook onion and parsley until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a casserole dish with butter.
- Spread out tomato slices in one layer in the casserole dish and season with salt. Distribute 1/2 of the onion mixture and 1/2 of the Parmesan cheese on top. Layer another row of tomato slices, season with salt, and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 of the onions. Finish with the final layer of tomatoes and season with salt.
- Whisk together sour cream, eggs, and salt and spread over tomatoes. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 419 calories; 34.7 13.1 16.5 162 579 Full nutrition