Cabbage-Stuffed Polish Chicken Meatballs (Zrazas)
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 314 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine bread and milk in a shallow bowl and soak.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add cabbage, cover, and simmer until cabbage is tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Season with salt. Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine ground chicken, onion, parsley, and garlic in a large bowl. Mix in soaked bread, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper. Place 1 tablespoon of the chicken mixture into the palm of your hand and top with 1 teaspoon of cabbage. Cover with meat mixture, sealing the filling inside.
- Place flour in a small bowl. Dredge meatballs in flour.
- Heat oil in a a large skillet and cook meatballs in batches until browned, about 5 minutes on each side.
Per Serving: 314 calories; 17.1 g fat; 20.5 g carbohydrates; 21 g protein; 64 mg cholesterol; 228 mg sodium. Full nutrition