Instant Pot® Quinoa Taco Meat Substitute
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 181
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Rinse quinoa thoroughly in a mesh strainer. Add quinoa and water to a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Stir in vegetable bouillon. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Transfer cooked quinoa to a large bowl. Add salsa, nutritional yeast, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine. Spread mixture on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes; stir. Continue baking until quinoa is dry and crisp, 5 to 15 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- Use any variety of quinoa you like.
Per Serving: 181 calories; 3.2 31.5 7.9 0 437 Full nutrition