Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 217
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lay bacon strips in a single layer on the sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and crisp, about 15 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels.
- Mix cream cheese, butter, and Cheddar cheese together in a bowl. Add lime zest, a squeeze of lime juice, and garlic. Fold serrano pepper into mixture; refrigerate until chilled and stiff, about 10 minutes.
- Divide chilled cream cheese mixture into 6 equal parts and roll into balls to make the fat bombs.
- Chop bacon and place in a bowl with cilantro. Roll 1 fat bomb at a time in the bowl to coat. Serve cold.
- Cook's Note:
- Use your favorite shredded cheese in place of Cheddar.
Per Serving: 217 calories; 22 1.4 4.1 52 270 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1