Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 30 m servings 410 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (20 rolls)
- Spray a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) with cooking spray. Place frozen rolls in the pan. Sprinkle with pudding mix.
- Combine melted butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Pour over the rolls. Cover pan with a tea towel and let rise overnight, about 8 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place fluted tube pan on a baking sheet as mixture will boil over in the oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the buns are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Depending on your Bundt® pan size, you can either fit 20 or 24 white dinner rolls inside.
Per Serving: 410 calories; 14.4 g fat; 61.7 g carbohydrates; 9.2 g protein; 28 mg cholesterol; 546 mg sodium. Full nutrition