Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 276
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Soak 10 wooden skewers in cold water for 15 minutes.
- Thread chicken pieces onto the soaked skewers, alternating with scallions.
- Combine sake, soy sauce, mirin, and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Reserve 1/2 of the sauce for dipping.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat and lightly brush with vegetable oil. Add skewers and cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center, basting frequently with 1/2 of the sauce, 7 to 10 minutes per side.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Remember to baste frequently for best flavor!
Per Serving: 276 calories; 9.2 14.8 21.7 70 1871 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2