Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 669 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 large portions)
- Whisk garlic, ketchup, rice vinegar, soy sauce, fish sauce, hot sauce, paprika, cayenne pepper, and cumin together in a bowl.
- Place rice noodles in a large bowl; cover with boiling water and stir with tongs. Let soak for 10 minutes.
- While noodles soak, heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook and stir celery, jalapenos, and green onions until tender and fragrant, about 10 minutes.
- Drain noodles and place in the pan; add the sauce and crabmeat. Cook and stir until noodles are coated evenly and everything is heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Chef's Notes:
- I used pasteurized blue crab, which you can find in most grocery store fish departments.
- You can use hot and/or sweet peppers in the sauce.
Per Serving: 669 calories; 16 g fat; 105.4 g carbohydrates; 25.2 g protein; 62 mg cholesterol; 1982 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1