Ingredients35 m servings 669
- Whisk garlic, ketchup, rice vinegar, soy sauce, fish sauce, hot sauce, paprika, cayenne pepper, and cumin together in a bowl.
- Place rice noodles in a large bowl; cover with boiling water and stir with tongs. Let soak for 10 minutes.
- While noodles soak, heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook and stir celery, jalapenos, and green onions until tender and fragrant, about 10 minutes.
- Drain noodles and place in the pan; add the sauce and crabmeat. Cook and stir until noodles are coated evenly and everything is heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Chef's Notes:
- I used pasteurized blue crab, which you can find in most grocery store fish departments.
- You can use hot and/or sweet peppers in the sauce.
Per Serving: 669 calories; 16 105.4 25.2 62 1982 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I love Chef John, my favorite recipes are his, i love his videos, and i love 99.9% of his recipes. Unfortunately, this is the .01. A little bourbon after the fact helps. Sorry.
My wife and I really enjoyed this recipe. I substituted flake style imitation crab meat because my wife is allergic to the real thing. I also cut the cayenne in half and the dish still had a nic...