Ingredients5 h servings 151
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper.
- Place white chocolate in top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes. Remove and allow to cool slightly. Mix in cream cheese and egg yolks.
- Beat egg whites in a large glass, metal, or ceramic bowl with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold in the cooled white chocolate mixture. Pour into the prepared springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) and bake for an additional 15 minutes. Turn the oven off, leaving cheesecake inside for for a further 15 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake from the oven and allow to cool completely at room temperature, about 1 hour. Chill before serving, about 3 hours.
Per Serving: 151 calories; 11.2 8.9 4 80 79 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
It's amazingly light and fluffy! I found this recipe and served this to a couple friends a few months ago... who still talk about it to this day! It's highly recommended~
this was delicious - light and airy and with only 3 ingredients can't beat the ease...