Gluten-Free Garlic Herb Scones
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 341
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 scones)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and xanthan gum together in a medium bowl. Cut in butter using a pastry cutter or 2 knives.
- Whisk half-and-half, eggs, and egg whites together in a separate medium bowl. Pour over the flour mixture. Add 2 tablespoons basil, 2 tablespoons thyme, garlic, and salt; mix until dough comes together.
- Create 6 rounded balls of dough and place on the baking sheet. Sprinkle remaining basil and thyme on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bottoms and edges turn golden, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 341 calories; 17.4 38.6 9.8 100 345 Full nutrition