Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 345 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 sandwiches)
- Gently pat tofu dry with paper towels. Slice into 1/8-inch thick slices right onto dry paper towels. Generously season one side with 1 tablespoon steak seasoning.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Carefully slip tofu, seasoned-side down, into the pan using a small spatula. Season the top side with the remaining steak seasoning.
- Cook tofu until dried and lightly browned, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Spread mayonnaise over each slice of bread. Divide tofu, tomatoes, and lettuce over 4 slices; cover with the tops.
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to use extra-firm tofu if you have never dealt with tofu before.
Per Serving: 345 calories; 19 g fat; 34.3 g carbohydrates; 11.7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 1782 mg sodium. Full nutrition