Amazing Vegan Oatmeal Cookies
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 106
Original recipe yields 40 servings (40 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine margarine, brown sugar, and confectioners' sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Mix in water, flax seeds, and vanilla extract. Add flour and baking powder. Fold in oats, coconut, cinnamon, and cloves. Add chocolate chips and apricots.
- Form dough into small balls and arrange on baking sheets. Flatten slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- The water and flax is just to substitute eggs.
Per Serving: 106 calories; 5.3 13.2 1.3 0 71 Full nutrition