Vegan Overnight Pancakes
made it | 0 reviews |
"These vegan pancakes are amazing and sweet! And if you don't want to bother with a lot of dishes this is a good recipe because you use the blender! Plus, you don't have to get up early to make them; make the night before and store in fridge. Gently stir fruit into the batter before cooking, if desired."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 45 m servings 117 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Pour milk into a blender. Add flour, oil, sugar, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt. Blend for a few seconds until combined. Scrape flour off the sides and continue blending until smooth. Cover and refrigerate batter, 8 hours to overnight.
- Blend water into the batter to restore the consistency.
- Preheat oven to the lowest setting; place a plate inside.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour a portion of the batter into the middle of the ungreased skillet. Cook until pancake starts to set and darken in color, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 1 to 2 minutes more. Place on the plate in the oven to keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any type of flour you prefer.
Per Serving: 117 calories; 4.2 g fat; 17.4 g carbohydrates; 2.9 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 164 mg sodium. Full nutrition