Kale and Mushroom Vegan "Quiche"
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 221 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch quiche)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place pie crust in a 9-inch pie plate.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic until slightly toasted, about 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, kale, and onion; saute until leaves are wilted and onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Combine tofu, egg replacer, Dijon mustard, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, onion powder, garlic powder, turmeric, and salt in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl and fold in kale mixture.
- Pour mixture into the pie crust and level the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is firm and top is golden, 30 to 40 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- Kale can be substituted with spinach.
Per Serving: 221 calories; 13.6 g fat; 19.4 g carbohydrates; 7.7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 325 mg sodium. Full nutrition