The Best Waffles
made it | 0 reviews |
"These are literally the best waffles I've ever eaten - we make them for special occasions. They are made with lots of eggs and cream and taste delicious. Serve with maple syrup, confectioners' sugar, and fresh strawberries or other fruit."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 397 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 waffles)
- Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Combine butter, sugar, vanilla sugar, and salt in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine flour and baking powder in a bowl. Beat into butter mixture 1/2 cup at a time, alternating with cream. Add a dash of sparkling water in the end to loosen up the batter.
- Spray the preheated waffle iron with cooking spray. Pour batter into waffle iron, working in batches, and cook according to manufacturer's instructions, 3 to 5 minutes per waffle.
- Cook's Note:
- If you want to reduce calories, you can use half milk, half cream, but with cream they are to die for!
Per Serving: 397 calories; 26.6 g fat; 33.2 g carbohydrates; 7.1 g protein; 169 mg cholesterol; 161 mg sodium. Full nutrition