Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 397
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 waffles)
- Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Combine butter, sugar, vanilla sugar, and salt in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine flour and baking powder in a bowl. Beat into butter mixture 1/2 cup at a time, alternating with cream. Add a dash of sparkling water in the end to loosen up the batter.
- Spray the preheated waffle iron with cooking spray. Pour batter into waffle iron, working in batches, and cook according to manufacturer's instructions, 3 to 5 minutes per waffle.
- Cook's Note:
- If you want to reduce calories, you can use half milk, half cream, but with cream they are to die for!
Per Serving: 397 calories; 26.6 33.2 7.1 169 161 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2