Creamy Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetables
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 20 m servings 419 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine chicken soup, chicken broth, sour cream, garlic, seasoned salt, Italian seasoning, onion powder, chives, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper in a slow cooker. Add chicken, making sure it is covered with liquid.
- Add parsnip, zucchini, mushrooms, carrots, and green onions. Cover slow cooker.
- Cook on Low until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 5 hours.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can also use chicken thighs or chicken breast for this recipe, but the cook time will be longer.
- Cream of chicken with mushrooms soup works well also.
Per Serving: 419 calories; 21.8 g fat; 24.6 g carbohydrates; 31.2 g protein; 97 mg cholesterol; 1696 mg sodium. Full nutrition