Puff Pastry with Spinach and Feta
made it | 0 reviews |
"The recipe makes 2 baking sheets full. We call it puff pasty pizza in our house and it tastes best at room temperature or cooled. Great for parties or a buffet, cause you can make it the day before. Use salt sparingly as feta cheese is salty."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 359 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Drain thawed spinach in a sieve and press out as much liquid as possible with your hands. Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and place 1 sheet of puffed pastry on each baking sheet.
- Combine cream, feta cheese, and garlic in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Distribute spinach evenly over the 2 puff pastry sheets, leaving a border on all sides. Spread feta cheese mixture on top of the spinach.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed up and lightly browned on the edges, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 359 calories; 28.5 g fat; 19.9 g carbohydrates; 6.3 g protein; 51 mg cholesterol; 335 mg sodium. Full nutrition