Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 709
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Mix egg white and salt together in a bowl; add shrimp and toss to coat evenly. Cover and let shrimp marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add sugar; cook until dissolved, about 1 minute. Add walnuts. Turn heat down to medium-low. Cook, stirring occasionally, until syrup thickens and turns into a dark caramel color, 4 to 7 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet. Pour walnuts onto the baking sheet, spacing the pieces apart. Let cool.
- Mix mayonnaise, honey, condensed milk, and lemon juice together in a small bowl for the dressing.
- Drain excess liquid from the shrimp. Place cornstarch in a plastic sandwich bag. Toss shrimp in the cornstarch in batches.
- Heat 2 to 3 inches of oil in a medium to large pot to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Drop shrimp carefully into the hot oil in batches; fry until golden brown, about 3 minutes per batch. Drain on paper towels to preserve crispiness.
- Serve shrimp with the walnuts and honey dressing.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 709 calories; 45.1 55.7 23.5 179 625 Full nutrition