Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 246
- Place water, flour, cornstarch, cornmeal, garlic powder, and salt in a wide, shallow bowl; mix into a batter the consistency of pancake batter. Adjust ingredients if needed to get the right consistency.
- Stir panko, salt, pepper, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, and basil together in another wide, shallow bowl.
- Lightly coat each mozzarella stick with flour. Dip each stick in the batter and toss in the panko mixture until fully coated. Place sticks in a single layer on a baking sheet. Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Heat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) according to manufacturer's instructions. Place a row of mozzarella sticks in the fryer basket. Spray with a light coat of cooking spray. Cook sticks for 6 minutes. Open fryer and flip the sticks with tongs. Continue cooking until golden brown, 7 to 9 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- The recipe is for regular mozzarella sticks, but you can substitute vegan mozzarella for the same effect.
Per Serving: 246 calories; 6.8 39.2 12.9 23 936 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Made exactly as written and these turned out pretty good. The one tip I do have is to leave a good amount of space between each stick. I did leave a space but didn't allow enough. With the chees...
These are soooo good! I kept feeling guilty for eating this until I remembered it was air fried. Takes the real thing!