Anna's Banana Cacao-Nut Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 260
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line cups with paper liners.
- Use a wooden spoon to mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl. Mix in sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Sprinkle baking soda and salt over the mixture and blend in. Add all-purpose and whole wheat flours; mix just until combined. Gently mix in coconut, walnuts, cacao nibs, and flax seeds.
- Spoon batter into the muffin tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use any type of chopped nuts you like.
Per Serving: 260 calories; 14.3 30.9 4.5 29 167 Full nutrition