Mushroom and Spinach Tart with Cracker Crust
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 194
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch tart)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, flax seeds, poppy seeds, and salt in a medium bowl. Rub in olive oil. Add enough water to make a pliable dough.
- Roll out dough on a floured surface and press into an 11-inch tart pan. Poke holes all over with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the surface of the crust looks dry, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a small pot of water to a boil. Add spinach and cook until wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and cool until easily handled; squeeze out all water and chop.
- Heat oil in a large skillet and fry onion for 3 minutes. Add mushrooms and continue sauteeing until tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl. Mix in spinach, sour cream, feta cheese, egg, marjoram, salt, and pepper. Spread the filling over the prebaked tart crust.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake tart until the center is set, about 50 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 194 calories; 11.8 17 6.9 42 594 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1