Honey-Garlic Cauliflower and Broccoli
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 114 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine broccoli, cauliflower, olive oil, soy sauce, honey, and garlic in a large mixing bowl. Mix well so that the vegetables are evenly coated. Spread in a large baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until broccoli and cauliflower are tender, about 25 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- I bake mine on the barbeque for a smoky flavor.
- Substitute maple syrup for the honey if desired.
Per Serving: 114 calories; 7 g fat; 12 g carbohydrates; 3.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 264 mg sodium. Full nutrition