Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 204
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine leeks, margarine, garlic, 2 teaspoons oregano, 2 teaspoons rosemary, salt, and pepper in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook until leeks are soft, 7 to 8 minutes. Add potatoes, coconut milk, almond milk, and flour and bring to a simmer. Cover and simmer until potatoes are almost cooked, 10 to 15 minutes. Add more liquid if mixture starts to stick.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a casserole dish.
- Spoon potato mixture into the prepared casserole dish and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Garnish with remaining oregano and rosemary.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are fully cooked and the top is golden brown, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use 1 tablespoon dried oregano and 1 tablespoon dried rosemary instead of the fresh herbs.
- Substitute soy milk for the almond milk if preferred.
Per Serving: 204 calories; 7.3 29.2 4.9 0 562 Full nutrition