made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 232 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a stoneware baking dish. Drizzle olive oil over shrimp.
- Combine garlic salt, parsley, and pepper and sprinkle over shrimp. Cut butter into small pieces and scatter over shrimp.
- Roast in the preheated oven, watching carefully, until shrimp turn pink, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Make sure your shrimp are peeled and deveined. You can leave the tails on or remove them - depending on how you serve them.
Per Serving: 232 calories; 16.9 g fat; 1 g carbohydrates; 18.8 g protein; 188 mg cholesterol; 1600 mg sodium. Full nutrition