Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 687 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 8x10-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in cellentani and return to a boil. Cook pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 13 minutes. Drain.
- Combine cream, egg white, and truffle salt in a large bowl. Mix well. Add mushrooms, Gruyere cheese, bacon, and Gorgonzola cheese. Toss to combine. Add shrimp and toss again. Mix in cellentani pasta with a wooden spoon until evenly distributed.
- Pour pasta mixture into a the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is bubbling and shrimp is opaque, 25 to 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 687 calories; 48.6 g fat; 24.6 g carbohydrates; 37.8 g protein; 247 mg cholesterol; 1832 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1