Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 526
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes.
- While linguine is cooking, melt butter in a frying pan. Mix in 1 tablespoon parsley, salt, and pepper. Add shrimp and cook for 2 minutes, flipping 1 or 2 times. Add 1 tablespoon parsley, lemon juice, and garlic. Cook for another 2 minutes, flipping 1 or 2 more times. Pour in sherry and cook for 1 minute.
- Drain linguine and divide among plates. Spoon shrimp on top, reserving juices for dipping or to pour over pasta at the table. Sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon parsley over each plate for garnish.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If using frozen shrimp, thaw, rinse, and pat dry first.
- Substitute fresh parsley for the parsley flakes if desired.
Per Serving: 526 calories; 8.9 86.3 25.9 112 252 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Quick, easy and wonderfully tasty. This recipe is now in my rotation. Thank you!