Lemon Garlic Shrimp with Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Brown Rice
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 218 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange shrimp in a single layer in the baking dish. Whisk lemon juice, butter, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, lemon pepper, and chile powder together; pour over shrimp.
- Roast in the preheated oven until shrimp turn pink, 8 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle parsley over shrimp. Reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss Brussels sprouts with onion and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Roast Brussels sprouts and onion until starting to brown, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Add brown rice and simmer until water is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- Divide rice among 4 bowls. Top with shrimp and Brussels sprouts-onion mixture.
Per Serving: 218 calories; 7.7 g fat; 31.3 g carbohydrates; 9.4 g protein; 45 mg cholesterol; 196 mg sodium. Full nutrition