Brett's Creamy Shrimp and Bacon Pasta
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 486
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 7 minutes. Add broccoli and corn; cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir chicken bouillon, basil, oregano, and thyme into the skillet. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 2 minutes. Add mixed greens, 2 tablespoons butter, and red pepper flakes. Cook for 5 minutes more. Turn off heat and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in another large pan over medium-high heat. Season shrimp with salt and pepper; place into the hot pan. Cook until starting to turn pink, about 30 seconds. Add garlic. Cook and stir until shrimp is opaque, 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Drain linguine, without rinsing. Return pasta to the pot and leave the heat on medium-low. Add cream cheese and stir until melted. Add half-and-half and the remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Let simmer while stirring for 1 minute. Toss in the bacon mixture and shrimp until combined. Serve immediately.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute baby spinach for the mixed salad greens if you like.
- Spaghettini would also work in this recipe.
Per Serving: 486 calories; 24.9 47.9 20.2 108 519 Full nutrition