Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients32 m servings 270
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chocolate eggs into a resealable plastic bag; seal the bag. Mash chocolate eggs with a heavy measuring cup a few times. You don't want them pulverized, just cracked into small-to-medium-sized pieces.
- Combine flour, cornstarch, sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Add butter. Beat using an electric mixer until you get a workable dough. Add the crushed chocolate eggs and mix until well combined.
- Roll dough into ping pong-sized balls. Flatten balls slightly and lay onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the very edges of the cookies start to brown, about 22 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Add about 1 tablespoon of butter if dough is too dry at the end of Step 3.
Per Serving: 270 calories; 17.8 26.3 2.2 36 90 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1