Big Spaghetti Pie with Beef
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 495 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch baking pan)
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- While pasta is cooking, cook ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until browned and crumbly, about 7 minutes. Add spaghetti sauce and stir to combine.
- Place cubed cheese in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 1-minute increments, stirring after each minute, until at least halfway melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Mix cooked spaghetti into melted cheese. Add eggs and mix well.
- Transfer the pasta mixture into a 9x13-inch baking pan. Pour beef mixture on top, then cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 495 calories; 23.1 g fat; 40.9 g carbohydrates; 29.5 g protein; 110 mg cholesterol; 1009 mg sodium. Full nutrition