Simple Spaghetti Pie
"I absolutely love how easily this spaghetti pie jazzes up a simple Italian meal. This is my ultimate dish I make whenever guests come over. Every guest has requested this recipe. Very versatile to suit your style/taste. You can halve the recipe and put it in the 8x8 pan. I usually don't measure the ingredients for the layers; I just eye it to my taste. I like the sauce cooked separately, to allow for flexibility in serving. Feel free to experiment !"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 388
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Thoroughly butter a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Layer 1/2 the cooked spaghetti into the bottom of the prepared pan. Sprinkle 1/2 the cracker crumbs, 1/2 the Parmesan cheese, 1/2 the parsley, 1/2 the minced onion, and 1/2 the garlic salt on top. Pour in 1/2 of the melted butter. Repeat with remaining spaghetti, cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, minced onion, garlic salt, and butter.
- Mix milk and eggs together in a bowl. Pour over the spaghetti mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 30 minutes. Cut pie in squares.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- While baking, make your favorite spaghetti, Alfredo, or pesto sauce to serve on the side.
Per Serving: 388 calories; 16.8 46.1 12.9 102 685 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1