Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 331 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Sift flour into a large bowl and make a well in the middle. Add egg, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla sugar to the well. Distribute 1/2 cup cubed butter evenly on top. Mix into a dough using your hands. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- Place 2/3 of the dough in the springform pan and smooth across the bottom. Cover with rhubarb.
- Crumble remaining dough between your fingers and sprinkle over the rhubarb. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons sugar. Scatter 2 tablespoons cubed butter over the streusel.
- Bake in the preheated oven until streusel is lightly brown and crisp, 30 to 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 331 calories; 15.3 g fat; 44.6 g carbohydrates; 4.6 g protein; 59 mg cholesterol; 12 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1